+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Bathroom

Fashion Bathroom

Designed to complement the most beautiful of interiors, Fashion is characterized by its silky smooth reflective surfaces. Refined and exciting in its design, this range embraces elements of the past as well as the present. Its objective is to provide luxury and comfort in volumes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fashion_1.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	713 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fashion_2.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	714 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fashion_3.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	715 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fashion_4.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	716 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fashion_5.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	717

9265 Activity Road. Suite 105, San Diego, CA 92126
    Tel. 858 549 9700 ; Fax. 858 549 9703
    kitchentown@sbcglobal.net

While organizing bathroom cabinets, prioritise the bathroom items according to the usage. Arrange all your day to day items like soaps, shaving gel, shampoos, your toothbrushes, paste in the lowest shelf and your conditioners, scrubs, oil, body lotion in the second and so on.

Creating a fashionable bathroom doesn't always have to entail high costs. Any bathroom can be made over on a budget by making a few small changes such as buying new towels, painting the walls or adding some bathroom accessories such as candles or a new mirror to brighten up your bathroom.
    Check out the following link http://www.hgtv.com/bathrooms/chic-c...ver/index.html for some more tips from the guys at HGTV.

Love the sink with the curvy cabinet drawers. The oak finish is just dark enough not to take away from the rest of the design.

The sink/countertop combination is pretty nifty because it's not separate from the countertop, but rather all-in-one.

5900 State Bridge Rd Suite D Duluth, GA 30097
    Appropriate Bathroom Light Fixtures style is a must for today's current busy way of life. Shower lighting by Lighting by Lux should be shiny and highly efficient, but not obvious. Shower Vanities and Walls Associate offer process lighting while Cleanse, Semi-Flush and even Small Home light fixtures can offer a lot of surrounding lighting. Keep in mind that bath lighting needs to be shiny enough to see by but no so shiny that it causes you to scrunch up your eyes.

You know I always considered myself someone who was interested in modern design but I'm not crazy about any of the five pictures of the "modern" bathrooms. I guess I need to take some time to figure out my style. On a side note, I actually really like the lighting for the bathroom right above my post though I'm not sure that it matches the rest of that decor.

Washroom significance is never declined by anyone and the remodeling of fit to look at new public principles and to be more stylishly showed in community you need to modernize your washroom and get it fresh quickly according to the brand new styles.
    used house furniture London with affordable price

Quote Originally Posted by linchdaniel View Post
    Washroom significance is never declined by anyone and the remodeling of fit to look at new public principles and to be more stylishly showed in community you need to modernize your washroom and get it fresh quickly according to the brand new styles.
    Well, I am agree that the value of the bathroom is never declined by anyone. Its remodelling, which usually follows the most recent pattern in design, will add to the beauty of your design of living. You need to modernize your restroom package as often as possible so that you can keep up with the new products.

Quote Originally Posted by rosalind View Post
    Well, I am agree that the value of the bathroom is never declined by anyone. Its remodelling, which usually follows the most recent pattern in design, will add to the beauty of your design of living. You need to modernize your restroom package as often as possible so that you can keep up with the new products.
    I am so much glad that you are constantly appreciating my comments. When beautifying a conventional washroom both smooth shades and powerful colors can work well. Strong shades of brown colors can provide an awesome comfort to the area, but make sure the washroom is well lit, maybe with a luxurious hanging.
    used house furniture London with affordable price

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast