+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Classical Style Bedroom

Classical Style Bedroom

Classicism, rooted in ancient furniture times and echoed weakly in the medieval furniture period, in relation to the history of furniture design, is symmetrical in lines, serious and grand in aspect, rigorous and balanced in construction. Bedrooms of this style are characterized by massif forms, hand-carving, painting by hand, combination of precious wood sorts and special finishings. The variety of finishing of furniture of classical style is great, the most remarkable of them are decape, white antique gold, gold-bathed brass, lacquering with briar wood effect etc. Each model presented here has been studied and worked out by skilful hands of Italian craftsmen with a special taste and care, giving importance to the furniture that becomes a «piece of high value». Classical bedroom is not only separate elements put in one room, but it is design composition where each detail as lamp-shade, curtain, pillows, carpets contribute to creation of charm of antique beauty with modern functionality, for homes of true individuality and elegant taste.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a5b5d1727982686d6a17d8c177b94697.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	749 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6fe1073c2ed0b0373d53fa02eefd0aa3.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	750 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02914bb71c6ece7e617348b1c786fccf.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	751 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a109d0f6a955177ea6ebc68d2b0a810a.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	753 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6550906f023e203a1cb97fe4d0be3f81.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	752

9265 Activity Road. Suite 105, San Diego, CA 92126
    Tel. 858 549 9700 ; Fax. 858 549 9703
    kitchentown@sbcglobal.net

We can guess the importance of stylish bedroom furniture from over here presented furniture images. I have observed above presented images of bedroom furniture and realized it has royal look. Every furniture item of that bedroom shows its unique style and contribution to attend attraction from our eye.

The oriental look is an easy thing to decorate, and it creates your restroom as a relaxed area. To make this look, you need to use some traditional shades. So be sure to make the design that you like more.
    used house furniture London with affordable price

Blog Entries
    I think, there are different way to express yourself through creative but classical bedroom styles. You can even use common theme like country, luxury or coastal designs. Bedroom design focuses on large furniture and features so as to draw attention to them. You can use traditional shades as expressed above by linchdaniel.

Excellent piece of work. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more such intriguing stuff. Thanks for sharing !

There should be lot of care to be taken while decorating the bedroom, there are lots of models, styles in the market. To get the classic look to the bedroom everyone have to take care with the proper furniture selection and the arrangement of them.

I always love the ambiance of nature in my bedroom, that's why I decided to go for something like this It's not really antique but it looks classic for me.

Yeah it's look awesome I would love to have such kind of classical style bedroom of having stylish bed...

really very nice design of bed

Plan to spend some time looking for the perfect bedroom furniture, and realize it’s fine to acquire furniture one piece at a time. It can also help to read design magazines to get some ideas on overall look or décor schemes. These can aid people in deciding what styles are most attractive to them. Note that some styles are trendy and will quickly fade while more classic looks can be suitable for years to come.

+ Reply to Thread