+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smaller kitchen faucets

Smaller kitchen faucets

I'm in the planning stages for my new kitchen and would like to have two sinks installed.

For the main sink, I want one that is farmer-style with a high-end faucet.

I will also have a much smaller prep sink and would like the faucet to match my main faucet.

But, I don't want the prep sink overpowered by a large kitchen sink faucet.

Do they make smaller kitchen faucets, or will I just have to use a bar sink faucet?

In most cases, prep-sinks and/or bar sinks use smaller faucets, and for many years, prep/bar faucets looked more or less alike.

In recent years, things have changed. For two sink kitchens, you can look for a new faucet category that's commonly called faucet families.

Basically, kitchen faucet families can include a standard size high-end kitchen sink faucet, with an available smaller version of that same faucet to fit the prep/bar sink.

Just like the larger faucets, smaller faucet features can include one-handle faucet controls, high-arch gooseneck spouts and pull-down spray heads.

But the big plus is it's a perfect style and finish match to the main kitchen faucet, just a little smaller, proving once again that good things do come in small packages.

The handle moves up and down to control the amount of water flow and from side to side to control the temperature of the water. Especially for baths and showers, the latest designs do this using a built-in thermostat

+ Reply to Thread