+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Wood" Collection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Wood" Collection

A kitchen should please – therefore the quality is the most important aspect for Ballerina. Ballerina kitchens are produced in the way like the people need a kitchen: individually, uncomplicated and suited to daily use. Kitchen dreams and wishes will come true by first-class executions to attractive prices. Not only when cooking the kitchen
    is a place for creativity but also when planning and constructing, the individual taste meets its demands. For all who consider the kitchen as their central living space, the Ballerina kitchens offer the ideal possibilities for realization of aesthetical aspects, functionality and multifarious ideas. It is the pleasure in something new, unique and design
    which connects us with our kitchens. All over the world: The kitchen for living. More than only a sentence.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ballerina_wood_07.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	809 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ballerina_wood_11.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	810 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ballerina_wood_10.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	811 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ballerina_wood_09.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	812 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ballerina_wood_04.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	813

www.ballerina.de

Where's the stove in the kitchen? I see the hood, so I'm assuming it's centered somewhere in the countertop.

I love the rustic look of the second kitchen.

wow. what a great design in your kitchen. I like the first one.

Yeah absolutely the kitchen design are exceptional , these kind design improve your your home attraction and appearance .

Blog Entries
    Nice!!
    Very well decorated kitchen.
    The one of the best way to get and keep your kitchen in well-organized way nowadays is to have the appropriate shelves and cabinets. Open shelves has been a perfect choice in personal homes for some time now. If you have cabinet then you must use your innovative abilities to beautify them.

Your post really impressed me for the pictures given here.

+ Reply to Thread