+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Touchless toilet technology

Touchless toilet technology

I recently attended an event at a private home and the host had a very sleek-looking toilet without a handle. It was a touchless type, and all you had to do was hold your hand over the tank to flush.

I want to install this exact toilet in my master bathroom, but my husband is unsure and won't budge since he has never used this type of toilet.

Any ideas on how I can educate him to be more open to my new toilet idea?

Thinking clean has become a new trend with bathroom products like odor filtering toilet seats and touchless flushing toilets. Many people don't like to touch toilet handles and having a toilet without a handle eliminates the issue.

Now, even though this sounds like a good bathroom upgrade, I can understand your husband not wanting to invest in a complete toilet replacement just yet.

But, I do have an affordable idea that may interest him. For a lot less money you can purchase a touchless toilet conversion kit. These new touchless flushing kits can be fitted inside the tank to most existing standard toilets.

With actual hands-on usage, there may now be better movement from your husband toward the brand-new toilet installation.

+ Reply to Thread