+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips for small bathrooms

Tips for small bathrooms

Here's my three favorite areas to address with smaller bathrooms. But, much of this information can apply to larger bathrooms as well.

1. Start with the basics. Storage and ventilation are key areas to address. Incorporate storage space with fixture space. Wall shelving above the toilet tank and vanity space under the sink can be two nice storage areas. Also, open air space can be tight in a small bathroom, so make sure you install a good exhaust fan.

2. Keep it light. White, off-white and almond can be nice color choices for small bathrooms. Light colors can help hide water splash marks and keep the room nice and bright.

3. Upgrade the fixtures. Plumbing fixtures with all the bells and whistles may offset the feeling of being in a smaller space. Installing a state-of-the-art showerhead with a built-in music speaker can make you feel like you're living large in your newly remodeled bathroom.

I love all the ideas. Definitely going to try the color co-ordinate one myself. It looks amazing. The good news is you don't need much to implement it.Thank you for this post..

I like all the information. Absolutely Light colors can be a choices for small bathrooms. In the bathroom, you need plenty of even, shadow-free lighting for shaving, grooming, and applying makeup. In small bathrooms, mirror lights will illuminate the entire room. All light colors can help hide water splash marks and keep the room pleasant and bright. It looks remarkable. Thank you for this informative post.

Follow this 6 tips and make your tiny bathroom look massive and impressive.

+ Reply to Thread