+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I want the sink to be more of a professional work station rather than a standard kitchen sink

I want the sink to be more of a professional work station rather than a standard kitchen sink

This year we're planning to do a major kitchen update and I'm looking to install an undermount kitchen sink.

But, I want the sink to be more of a professional work station rather than a standard kitchen sink.

Can you please give me some of your pro-plumbing tips on pro-style kitchen sinks?

To create a professional-type kitchen sink work station, it's all about features and accessories.

I recommend looking into a kitchen sink system complete with custom features and accessories. Just like professional kitchens, the sinks are usually constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel.

Other sink features can include a large single bowl design with a comfortable depth, a sloping cone-shape disposer drain and sound-absorbing technology.

Accessories for a kitchen sink system can include adjustable rack shelving inside the bowl, a sliding cutting board and a stacking colander and wash bin. Accessories can fit together inside the sink like a puzzle, to avoid any storage confusion.

+ Reply to Thread