+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sofa and Love seat for my living room

Sofa and Love seat for my living room

Hey

My living room looks very shabby with those fabric sofa's which was bought long years back by my parents and I would like replacing them with some sort of ebony leather sofa's with a love seat so that it looks all perfect. I have had a talk with surplusfurniture.com who seem to say that they can provide me such sets. I have gone through their brochures and found the perfect one. But before I proceed further I would like to know the opinion u guys have about these people.

I've heard of them and they ahve been around for years.

it depend on your mood and the way you like to place these things Divide the area with Furniture. Divide a sizable living/dining space into separate zones with furniture placement. A settee facing from the dining area defines the conversation area from the remainder of this open layout. Plan your ideal furniture arrangement with Arrange-a-Room!

Hey,
    I too have fabric sofa and they are fantastic pieces of home equipment. Fabric Sofa's looks elegant in styles and durable as well, definitely needs a bit of extra care.
    Now coming to your question i have not heard of surplusfurniture.com.
    I have purchase my fabric sofa from
    www.koalaliving.com.au and based on my experience they have some fantastic collections of furniture. I will recommend the same to you as well.

Hopefully it helps the cause
    Thanks a lot

You know, I have a natural flair for space and color and an eye for choosing soft furnishings. But for me, it is very hard too! About these people, that you told, I have never head. But before choosing the furniture, you need to be very familiar with all the nuances, I have an interesting site Buyer’s Guide if you won't then look at it. And orders should be made of course at the checked places.

hey here I recommend don't waste your spare sofas it need to cleaning so you can utilized all dirty sofas by Sofa Cleaning in Sydney that will be look fresh.

Buying the right sofa is very important to make your living room beautiful. You can visit the VigsHome website where you'll find different types of sofas. You can choose the right sofa for your living room from their huge stock.

Sofa arm acessories

Quote Originally Posted by clarencepapi View Post
    Hey

My living room looks very shabby with those fabric sofa's which was bought long years back by my parents and I would like replacing them with some sort of ebony leather sofa's with a love seat so that it looks all perfect. I have had a talk with surplusfurniture.com who seem to say that they can provide me such sets. I have gone through their brochures and found the perfect one. But before I proceed further I would like to know the opinion u guys have about these people.
    I have in home also fabric sofa, but for the sofa ends to not get it dirty fast i use sofa arm trays. I bought mines from this company EWART WOODS in there stock are a lot of different styles and colours. I choose for my sofa arm the blue-grey colour for my white sofa arm.

+ Reply to Thread