+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bathroom remodel

Bathroom remodel

We're planning a surface bathroom remodel.
    We'll change the toilet, vanity sink, faucet, towel bars and lighting.
    No opening up walls or changing rough plumbing.
    We are on a budget and would like to add some extra flair to this project, any cool ideas?

If on a tight budget or even a flexible budget, I do have advice on getting some bang for your bathroom buck. It is a simple concept called collection fixtures, a trend that is catching on.

Some faucet manufacturers have added optional accessories available with selected faucet lines. So, you can pick out your favorite faucet and add things like perfectly matched towel rods, toilet paper holders and robe hooks.

The cool thing is since the fixtures are made by the same company, the finishes and styling allow everything to tie together for a custom look.

Recently, lighting fixtures have been added to many bathroom faucet collections ... talk about a bright idea.

If you are on a tight budget, you can choose the devices with reasonable price. For me, the toilet is only device that you should invest a budget for the best

Quote Originally Posted by ruthpitts View Post
    If you are on a tight budget, you can choose the devices with reasonable price. For me, the toilet is only device that you should invest a budget for the best
    Here is suggestion on best flushing toilets to choose. If you like made-in-japan toilet brand Toto, you should check out this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacha O View Post
    We're planning a surface bathroom remodel.
    We'll change the toilet, vanity sink, faucet, towel bars and lighting.
    No opening up walls or changing rough plumbing.
    We are on a budget and would like to add some extra flair to this project, any cool ideas?
    If you're on budget, I recommend you to utilize used products in your bathroom remodeling. There are lot of used items you may find in nice and clean condition. So using those products will lower your budget.

Since I also had a recent bathroom remodel. Although, it wasn't a huge one. Our bathroom was small. Here's my takeaway on your budget bathroom remodel.

-I used the right coat of paint to make our petite bathroom appear big. The choice of colors should be anything bright or neutral.

-I focused on utility and simplicity. I used corner shelves on my walls.

-Since I had a small bathroom I had the chance to focus more on the floor. Believe me, bringing in a new tile pattern for your floor gives the bathroom a fresher look.

Hope these ideas will give you the right start.

Stephanie is correct. You have to check used product which is in good condition.This will save your money.

Hey there anybody who wants to home renovation,construction etc. Contact us today...

residential renovations calgary

Bathroom remodelling tips that every modern man should know. get out of your messy room or bathroom and into the modern man's world of timeless, designer approved bachelor of Astra groups essentials of our top bathroom design tips and ideas.

+ Reply to Thread