+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Refresh shower in place of remodel

Refresh shower in place of remodel

I have a shower stall with good plumbing and nice tiles but the shower pipe and head is boring, worn out and outdated.

Without getting into a remodeling job, what can I do to add some nice features and improve my shower?

Sounds like you could use a refresh job on your tile shower stall.

"Refresh" means to improve your present shower setup without remodeling the tile walls or the in-wall plumbing. Basically, you can work off the shower arm connection and install a new interior shower setup.

This is possible because of updated shower column kits that anchor to the existing tile walls. A shower column kit usually includes a showerhead, hand shower and a specially finished vertical pipe column. The column can also include a diverter, sliding hand shower bracket and rain head-style setup as well.

Bottom line: For a refreshing shower option that may not wash away your budget, look into a shower stall refresh job.

You can play with paints. And also, it is ideal to add some plants in the bathroom. It can make the surrounding look fresh and lively.

HI, thank you for helping me !

+ Reply to Thread