+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Modern features available for bathroom lighting

Modern features available for bathroom lighting

I'm thinking of remodeling my bathroom and would like to know if there are any modern features available for bathroom lighting in general.

On top of modern options available with new medicine cabinets, bathroom sconce lights have now gone high-tech as well.

Many wall-mounted sconces not only brighten up a bathroom, they can also be used for mood lighting when you install a dimmer switch. Sconces that use dimmable LED lights are becoming very popular.

There are a few more recent options for sconce lights that you might want to check out. These include specially chosen materials for damp environments, the ability to mount the sconce horizontally or vertically to personalize the look you want in your bathroom, and finishes that can even match your showerheads and faucets.

Now those are really some bright ideas for new bathroom sconce lights.

Maybe it's because I'm still a college kid but I love those lights that turn on/off on clapping.

Yes, there are different types of modelling features available in markets. Some of them I used in my washroom is Pendant Lights, Wall Sconces, Ceiling Lights, Vanity Lighting etc.

+ Reply to Thread