+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Storage ideas during a home renovation

Storage ideas during a home renovation

Hi guys,
    Hope you are fine
    I think it is a better place to share my concern regarding home renovation
    My home renovation is going on and now we mainly deal with dust and different types of waste materials I think this might damage the belongings inside our home. To protect these items from the hassle we plan to build a temporary shed in our backyard, but my friend suggests this is not the safest way to store the stuff. He suggests renting a self-storage unit that is more secure to keep things easy. What do you guys think which method is more secure to store the stuff. The work started already, so I need it to make it fast.
    Did anyone have their home renovation work recently? Then what did you do with your furniture and appliances in the home?

When we renovated our house, we moved all the furniture and appliances into the garage and the house next door, where my parents live. This solution was the best since we didn't have to hire a moving service and rent storage space in a special warehouse. We also sold some furniture because we wanted to buy a new one and create a new interior in the house.

When we renovated our house, we moved all the furniture and appliances into the garage and the house next door, where my parents live. This solution was the best since we didn't have to hire a moving service and rent storage space in a special warehouse.

It's about time to organize! These organizing tips can help you get started on arranging every space in your home. Here's a wonderful list of simple techniques to tidy all the cluttered areas in your home. Even if you only start with one area in your home, little modifications can help decrease clutter. For more info check the below link of blog
    https://gwgoutlet.com/blogs/news/storage-solutions-for-every-room-ideas

Building a temporary shed in your backyard is a good idea to protect your belongings from dust and debris during a home renovation.

+ Reply to Thread