+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ideas For An Aesthetic PC Gaming Desk Setup

Ideas For An Aesthetic PC Gaming Desk Setup

All work requires a specific working environment, suitable circumstances, and a proper setup to work well. You can’t play cricket on a football ground because the ground prepared for cricket has a different structure. The same rule applies to electronic gaming.
    Professional gamers require a specific working environment to concentrate and play their favorite games. This comes with the proper PC gaming desk setup. We have brought some good ideas for an aesthetic PC gaming desk setup. By applying these ideas, gamers will surely take their gaming experience to a whole new level. But let’s first understand some of the basics here.

Basics Of Good PC Gaming Desk Setup
    Before we begin with some cool ideas, we must know what specific items you need to properly implement these ideas. We have listed some necessary gaming equipment and items required for a desk setup.

• Desk: We will begin the list with the desk itself. In PC gaming desk setup ideas, the desk is a must-thing. While getting the desk, make sure to consider its quality, features like adjustability, and even weight capacity
    • Display: By display here, we refer to the monitor. The right choice of a gaming monitor is highly crucial here. Once you get it, your next task is its proper positioning. Make sure to adjust it to a comfortable level
    • Ergonomic Gaming Chair: A good PC gaming desk setup is incomplete without a high-quality and comfortable ergonomic gaming chair
    • Other items like the keyboard, mouse, speakers, lighting, and even streaming equipment play key roles in the gaming setup. So, concentrate on these aspects too

Ideas For An Aesthetic Pc Gaming Desk Setup

1. Custom Water Cooling EKWB with RTX 3090 FE & i9 10900K
    This gaming setup consists of some cool specifications that include Intel Core i9-10900K CPU, Asus ROG MAXIMUS VII FORMULA ATX LGA1200 motherboard, storage options, graphics card, and much more. This setup combines the fastest CPU with excellent graphic cards that will give a boost to the gamers' gaming experience.

2. Sauron Dream Build PC Gaming Desk Setup
    It is a little simple yet highly effective gaming desk setup for pro gamers. This setup offers high-end gaming components. NZXT Kraken X73, G. Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000 Mhz, and Samsung 970 EVO – 2TB, etc., are a few of its specifications.

3. Icy White Gaming PC Setup
    Highly powerful components accompanied with a stylish design, the Icy White gaming desk setup offers everything you want. Some nice specifications of this setup are Asus ROG Strix LC 360, Corsair HX 1000i, Lian Li PC-o11dw case, Seagate Barracuda (3TB0, and much more. It has been built to be the best value for your price. Plus, you don’t have to spend much money to get a gaming setup like this because, with an Icy White setup, you can have the same with lower investment.

What do you suggest is a reasonable budget for someone who wants to start making gaming set-up at home? Target games to play are: LoL, Valorant, COD.

You Know RGB is the New Meta XD. you can buy RGB Mechanical Keyboard, RGB Mouse, RGB Mouse pad. Pc cabinet with according to your Color theme . for me i paly Valorant and Warzone Mostly .
    I am a Sova Main in Valorant . My theme PC will be a Sova / Valo Theme pc.

+ Reply to Thread