+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Fix Posture with Ergonomic Products

How to Fix Posture with Ergonomic Products

Benefits of Fixing your Posture
    There are numerous benefits of fixing your posture. Such as:

• Improves your overall health, including the existing body pain for long working hours
    • Improves digestion to avoid organ compression for extended working hours
    • Increases your productive time at the workplace
    • Enhances your mood at your job
    • Improves performance overall in work

To make your work hours less stressful, ergonomic body posture is the way forward. However, maintaining a good posture at work may require constant reminders in our head to correct our feet, back, neck, or hands. Therefore, few products are available in the markets to fix your posture by supporting your body.

Useful Ergonomic Products to Fix your Posture
    Here are some including autonomous products:

1. ErgoChair Pro
    Autonomous’ ErgoChair Pro has multi-use functionality. Its polyester fabric allows you to move about to get your blood flowing. Its flexibility gives the chair excellent adjustability to fix your posture based on the type of posture you want.

2. Ergonomic Standing Desk
    An adjustable standing desk is perfect for ergonomically fixing your posture. It has a height adjustability feature for your body and arm positioning. So choose any of them based on your requirement.

3. Lumbar Support Cushions
    Lumbar Support Cushions are among the most common posture correctors. It helps your spine to remain in a neutral position and allows you to continue your work without worrying about bad posture.

4. Lumbar Mesh Support
    Lumbar Mesh Support is similar to posture cushions, but it is attached to the chair directly. For extended working hours, it gives your back the support it needs. It allows your spine to rest well.

5. Backjoy
    Backjoy is another posture corrector to fix your bad posture. It is portable that not only can be used in your ergonomic office chair but also in other seats. Therefore, it is an excellent way of training yourself to maintain your correct posture while working.

6. Upper Back Brace
    Slouching is among the prime causes of bad posture. It can be avoided with the help of an upper back brace. It helps your spine be erected while you are working. It can also be worn under your clothes. It often comes with arm pads for further comfort to fix your bad posture.

7. Lower Back Posture Belt
    Based on expert suggestions, this ergonomic product must not be used for more than 15 minutes as it may cause you more problems. It is best and effective when used appropriately.
    A reasonably straight position leaning backwards is the best type of posture for your body to do your work. The above products will help you fix your posture in a shorter time.

Ergonomic stuff is really interesting. I don't own an ErgoChair pro but I do have a gaming chair that is said to be within the ergonomic spectrum and it has done wonders for my back pain. I've always worked remotely since my job is helping SaaS companies with their lead generation strategy.

I always tried to be active too. I tried yoga, working out, and other fitness strategies–but there's just something about sitting down 10-12 hours a day that just can't be fixed with exercise routines. Highly recommend everyone working from home to upgrade their set-up to a more comfortable and conducive space–and avoid having early symptoms of back problems in your 20s (like me, lol).

+ Reply to Thread