+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Retro Dining Chairs

Retro Dining Chairs

We carry a large range of retro furniture, lamps and accessories from the 1960s to the present day. Including mid century teak danish and scandinavian sideboards, formica tables, unusual chairs, rocket lamps, quirky coffee tables and decorative glassware. We often stock vintage Ercol, Ladderax & G Plan furniture. Fast, national delivery available on all items, checkout online using our secure shop payment system.

Good to see your furniture collection and almost like all accessories to related furniture. At Bergen Furniture & Design, we offer provide office furniture with a variety of designs and the perfect fit for your office.

Retro furniture is gorgeous! There's a reason why the stranger things "aesthetic" is getting as much traction as it is. Whenever I'm doing some freelancing stuff, I do it on my dedicated work desk in a separate room in my house. But whenever I'm doing something that requires intense brain power like dealing with legal stuff (i.e., accounting, writing option agreements for the SMEs and startups I work with, or editing videos for client campaigns) I would need to hang out in my room that has a 80s-90s retro theme going on for it because it makes me feel more like I'm in my element lol.

+ Reply to Thread