+ Reply to Thread

Thread: best comfortable sofas and couches recommendation??

best comfortable sofas and couches recommendation??

I was just looking at Ashley and i have seen some bad reviews about how their furniture is now crappy. I then decided to check benchcraft I had no idea it is owned by Ashley. I used to think Ashley was good.
    Checking the links you all sent me. Comfortable to me is mushy/soft..sit watch TV after a long day at work. Looking for a set.
    Now not sure sectional or sofa set as the living room is large. I saw this chair maybe something to complement this chair which i will buy down the road.

Hi Denisinkar, you are looking for a new sofa or sofa, the first thing that usually catches your eye is an attractive design. An attractive-looking piece can fit the style of your home and another thing is cost. You can get both at Value Office Furniture Online Store.

I recently purchased Signature Design by Ashley from this link. This was a great choice for our family. After looking extensively around at different companies and local vendors, this was the best choice that fit our near-term delivery window and price point. This couch is a decent size and super comfortable, I’m a big in size and I have fit 3 adults on here just fine with room for a 4th.

+ Reply to Thread