The Furniture Collection is created by the Sterns, a family well steeped in the worlds of furniture and interior design. Descendants of master craftsmen furniture makers, their great grandfather's worked for the London cabinetry workshop Warring and Gillow; grand parents imported fine furniture from Europe to the New World, parents designed and decorated homes and workplaces in both the old and the new worlds and today three generations work together, combining the technical skills of the younger generations with the care and experience of the older, to bring you a singular source for home furnishing style
Our Mission.
We consider it an honor to deal with every inquiry, every order on a personal basis, and sincerely look forward to assisting you as you seek to build a beautiful, nurturing and perhaps even inspiring home.
Our Product Range

The Furniture Collection is your singular source for home furnishing style. One place to browse and shop for the pieces that you have always wanted: For the new home, the new arrival in the family, or just for a new look. Bringing together the very best examples of elegance, quality and excellent workmanship.
From across many stylistic groups and genres, we collect the definitive works of internationally acclaimed designers, both past and present. Necessities should still have elegance and quality, and luxuries should not cost the world, so we have created 'The Furniture Collection' to deliver essential style and comfort to your doorstep.
Where are we?
Although the offices are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, our internet stores serve an international audience. We regularly fulfill orders in Europe, North and South America and Asia.

Please note that today we have chosen to become a purely web based business. We do not offer physical showrooms, however please feel free to contact us at:

US Address:
336 Bon Air Center #112
Greenbrae, (20 minutes north of San Francisco)
CA, 94904

UK Address:
Vicarage House
58 - 60 Kensington Church St
London W8 4DB

How our Customers experience out great products and service:

Please note that where available you will find product specific quotes and testimonials on our product description pages under the 'more info' link.

• The Furniture Collection really "delivered" - and met our expectations ! Bill 5/2007

• Thank you for your patience, trust and kindness in the process of getting the shipment here. 6/2007

• Veracity is rare, which makes me doubly appreciate (it) coming from your firm. 6/2007

• The chairs arrived yesterday, and I must say: they look miraculous! Great quality, just what I expected, etc... I certainly will spread the voice about your business and excellent service. Thank you very much for everything. Best regards, Carlos. San Juan. 10/05

• The quality of the wood, leather and steel is exceptional. It certainly fits the quality and service that we know that we can count on from you and your company. Anita 12/2006

• Chair arrived on Saturday, safe and sound. I'm very happy with my purchase. A pleasure doing business with you. Dave 10/05

• I would like to thank you very much for your personal involvement in the deal and consequent shipment. You made someone very happy with the chairs. Rick. Holland 10/05

• The delivery was made and everything arrived safe and sound. Many thanks for your wonderful customer service. Thank you for everything. Jo. CA. 5/05

• Thanks Anthony for all the wonderful customer service. I will recommend your company to everyone I know. You're awesome and I appreciate all you've done to expedite my order. Sincerely, Joanne. CA 5/05

• Thank you again for the great service. Nick. Canada. 4/05

• Great! Thank you for your kind assistance. I'm looking forward to enjoy this lovely chaise. Thanks, Masaki. TX. 10/05

• I will most definitely recommend you. Yvon. FL. 9/05

• My compliments to you on your website and product line. Malcolm. Tennessee. 8/2005

www.modernfurnitureclassics.com