+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Volare Kitchen

Volare Kitchen

A winning feature of Aran Cucine, which traditionally has always been keen to experiment and search for innovative solutions in kitchens, is its ability to create and renew lines and trends, achieving quality and originality to the highest level.

An example of this is VOLARE, the top model of the new 2008 proposals.

A complete program with 5 types of doors in different finishes, also available with grip recess, in three colours: polished aluminium, white and dark brown.

Volare Vetro completes the Volare program, a project which features a wide variety of choices: two finishes for the aluminium frame, Brill and Dark Brown and as many as 12 colours for the plain or staved glass. Three handles available, with straight sloping section or all-in-one.

Name:  volare1.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  27.5 KB

Name:  volare4.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  46.5 KB

Name:  volare3.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  28.8 KB

Name:  volare2.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  43.3 KB

www.aranworld.it

Volare brings kitchen cabinets to a new level, where form and function are compliments, and the kitchen brings new life to the home.v

Kitchen is the most important place to keep food, make food and to dinner. Nowadays, everyone is preferring well designed kitchen like an over here presented volare kitchen.
    Last edited by brodybruto; 08-17-2012 at 03:22 AM.

Thanks for your suggestion. I like all collection

Look awesome buddy so please share me more pics......................you can do it dude?In according to me it has made of wood and aluminium am i right???????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador8989 View Post
    Look awesome buddy so please share me more pics......................you can do it dude?In according to me it has made of wood and aluminium am i right???????????????

Brisbane Plumbing

+ Reply to Thread