+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Living Room Furniture

living room is the place where I want to stay always and I so love a big space of living room.

Whenever I am thinking about and planning for the living room furniture I have just two things in my mind. I will be cost effective and relaxing. I think just two are enough to shop.

I have been planning to renovate my living room, its been wild since the last time i renovate it.

Quote Originally Posted by radhika View Post
    When thinking about and planning for the living room, there are a few thumb rules to keep in mind. The first is the purpose it will serve. There are some people who use the living room through the day, and others who have a separate living area specially designed for when they are entertaining. Although space comes at a heavy premium today and not everyone can afford this luxury, this is really where taste and style comes out, and where modern living room furniture finds a place. However, there is nothing that really takes away from the fact that you do not need a definite reason to have your tastes reflect in every corner of the house.
    I agree that it's very necessary to plan when planning to renovate or decorate a living room. Remember that this is the place where you lead your visitor when they are trying to visit your home, so as much as possible, try to make it more appealing but at the same time, a homey place for you to live in. In my part, I just make sure that I have putted some personal touch in my living room. I displayed customize and personalize paintings and portraits which I got from http://www.snappycanvas.com/ . I love the idea of turning my own photograph as subject or reference for these painting collection. In fact, it gives real comfort when seeing those unforgettable captured moments I have in a big portrait or painting canvas.

Blog Entries
    You can place your living room furniture in accordance to conversation areas and lightning fixtures within the room.

Living room should be like enthralling in a fashionable living area that is simply grand and wonderful - cosy and relaxing – So we should Delight ourself Choosing the Furniture that fits our lifestyle.

Living room furniture is most important part and become more beautiful home. Living room furniture including sofas, TV cabinets, coffee tables, armchairs and much more. This furniture have best quality and design.

Living rooms play different kinds of roles for us and our family so it is very important to give the better look to our living room. I think everyone likes to spend their quality time in a living room with different activities like watching TV and reading. I think we have to must at least one sofa and a couple of chairs in our living room.
    Last edited by brodybruto; 08-17-2012 at 03:18 AM.

I think the decision of buying furniture should be matched with our decorated theme of home. Every piece of furniture can be responsible for our home's look. We should understand the importance of living room furniture because we are investing a big amount of money in it.

Nice topic about living room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast