+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Living Room Furniture

Do you have a bed in the living room? Gosh, you must enjoy sleeping a lot.

I always prefer the living room to be big and designed with beautiful furniture and paintings because it is the most important room as our guests will get jealous of.

Maybe something like a futon? I've had one for about 7 years now and even though it's getting a little depressed in certain areas, it's still been reliable for my apartment because it doesn't take up nearly as much space as my couch did.

Living room is my favorite place in the house. Last month we bought two big recliners for me and my husband to spend long autumn and winter evenings sitting by the fireplace. Also we're looking for sofa or couch now. Some friends recommend https://ashley-furniture.pissedconsumer.com/review.html]Ashley Furniture[/url] but after reading some online reviews we need some other furniture stores to comare. Can you recommend smth?

Yes, you are right but I think it is applicable for all. Even I prefer to show my living are to guests, not my all house.

I don't prefer to have a bed in my living room. But I want to have a wide couch so that I could straighten out my legs anytime. I also would like to have a feather mat in the middle. In that way, I could sit or lay down on the floor with comfort.

Hi everyone.
    I have a quick question. Been searching for virtual staging company (and I have found one that suits my needs - Living room) for living room renovation. Is it a good idea? I can see it's not expensive and it's easy to accomplish. Share your epxeriences. Thanks

For me the best idea was to buy a recliner. That works for me both as a chair and a bed. Also it has a massage function, that really helps to calm down my body after a hard working day. By the way it looks good in my living room.

For me the best idea was to buy a recliner. That works for me both as a chair and a bed. Also it has a massage function, that really helps to calm down my body after a hard working day.

There is no substitute for good furniture to make your living room beautiful. I always suggest that it don't necessary to choose a lot of bulky or expensive furniture for your living room. Try to choose some affordable but attractive furniture for the living room. Which will express your taste.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast