+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Childrens Bedroom Ideas

Childrens Bedroom Ideas

This is a small showcase of the Children's Bedroom Design images that can be found on http://www.weplan.com.au. This slideshow is designed to assist you with ideas with your next interior design project.

Post Re: Childrens Bedroom Ideas

Thanks for the wonderful ideas.. I was looking for such information as i want to make a beautiful room for my daughter and want to give her surprise on her birthday.. Your post will help me a lot and I have come to know about many facts.. The video is awesome, I must say that you did a great work by sharing it..

Its a really nice idea not only for kids but can be use in an adult bedroom. Just have to change the colors. Thanks !

Finding great ideas for decorating a boy's bedroom never comes easy. A good way to begin is to ask them what they like best and use their ideas as a starting point. You would normally think of blue for a boy's bedroom, but boy's bedrooms don't need to be so predictable, boys love bedrooms that inspire their imaginative play

What an amazing idea to decorate children bedrooms i think you have great sense of interior designing. Thanks for sharing.

Such a great idea. I particularly like the bright colour schemes, they are a great way to create a fun bedroom which won't become outdated as your child grows up. I made the mistake of giving my daughter a teddy bear themed room and of course we had to totally decorate her room when she got into her teens!

Looks like the video has been removed...

Don’t forget about your child’s safety. It’s important to stay organized to avoid clutter and maintain a clean and safe environment for your child. Your kid's room makeover should always take safety into consideration.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by april_luv View Post
    Don’t forget about your child’s safety. It’s important to stay organized to avoid clutter and maintain a clean and safe environment for your child. Your kid's room makeover should always take safety into consideration.
    For help organizing your child's room, come to Walter E. Smithe! They have a great selection of children's furniture to help you get organized - check them out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast