+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Captain Patio Bar Table Set by Polywood Furniture

Captain Patio Bar Table Set by Polywood Furniture

This Polywood Captain Collection Hi-Top Bar Height Set by Polywood is great for entertaining family and friends on the patio. The set includes your choice of two or four Captain Bar Chairs (CCB30) and your choice of the 37 Inch (NCBT37) or 44 (NCBT44) Inch Nautical Bar Table. The pictured set shows four bar chairs with the 37 inch table. The Captain Collection features a time-tested style and is engineered to last in the most demanding All-Weather marine environments. Polywood furniture is made from HDPE (high-density polyethylene) recycled plastic lumber which is impervious to all types of weather conditions including rain, snow, salt water, sun and ice. The furniture is great for the beach house, or for harsh weather climates, because it won't rust or rot. The Hi-Top set is available in 6 different frame colors and 13 stock cushion colors for the chairs. Made in the USA. 5 year warranty.

Set Includes
    • 2 or 4 - Polywood Captain Counter Height Patio Bar Stools (CCB30)
    • 1 - Polywood 37 Inch (NCBT37) or 44 (NCBT44) Inch Nautical Bar Table

Set Features
    • Available in 6 Frame Colors.
    • Choose from a variety of Sunbrella® Outdoor Cushions.
    • Made in the USA.
    • Eco-Friendly - made from recycled plastic.
    • Weather resistant furniture.
    • Stainless Steel Hardwood.
    • Maintenance free furniture.

Dimensions
    • 37 Inch Table: 36.75"D x 42"H - 66 lbs.
    • 44 Inch Table: 42.5"D x 42"H - 88 lbs.
    • Bar Stool: 24.25"W x 26"D x 49.25"H - 38 lbs.
    • Seat Height: 29.5"H
    • Arm Height: 38"H

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCB30white.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	915

$1,116.97

www.furnitureforpatio.com

Ideal for beach house and durable furniture.

This is and ideal furniture for any home. I have bought bit same furniture for my home last month. I just want to tell you about my saving. I have bought it by using Overstock promo code. It saved my 10% of whole budget and that an awesome deal for me.

Lightbulb

HI FRIENDS....I M ALBERTASEN
    Plastic lumber (PL) is a 100% recyclable material lumber or timber made of recycled plastic. Its most widespread use is in outdoor deck floors, but it is also used for railings, fences, landscaping timbers, cladding and siding, park benches, molding and trim, window and door frames, and both indoor and garden furniture. Manufacturers claim that plastic lumber is more environmentally-friendly and requires less maintenance than the alternatives of wood/plastic composites or solid wood of rot-resistant species. Impervious to cracking and splitting (with correct installation), these materials can be molded with or without simulated wood grain details. Even with a wood grain design, PL is still easy to distinguish visually from natural timber: the grains are the same uniform color as the rest of the material.I usually take the help from google which i think is the best search engine.. through google i found madaanindia ..which provide many information.

+ Reply to Thread