+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Classic Adirondack Chair

Classic Adirondack Chair

Our classic styled Adirondack chair is made from maintenance free recycled plastic. Get the look, beauty and sturdiness of a traditional solid wood Adirondack Chair without the refinishing and upkeep hassles. Polywood solid plastic lumber combined with premium stainless steel hardware makes our Classic Adirondack Chair the perfect choice for your outdoor porch, deck, patio, garden, or lawn. Choose from 6 traditional or 6 vibrant colors: blue, teak, tangerine, red, sand, mahogany, lime, lemon yellow, green, black, aruba or white. It includes free shipping and carries lifetime guarantee. Optional Ottoman and Bottom or Full cushion for extra comfort. Our EverWood is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor patio furniture. No need to store this chair during winter months - leave it outside! To learn more about American made EverWood Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD5030-enlarge.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	93 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD5030_linedraw.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	94

RE: Classic Adirondack Chair

Hi,
    This is an excellent post..Really amazing furniture..I am really wanting to buy it..But it is somewhat a bit too expensive for me to buy it out..Hopefully i'll buy some in Mid-may, I hope I get a good deal at that time..

The Adirondack Chair is a classic! The chair comes in multiple colors and you can also add an ottoman to go along with it. The durability and warranty of Polywood Furniture is outstanding! Here is another site you can view the Polywood Adirondack Chair

Love the look of the Classic Adirondack Chair!

Also, you can get a matching ottoman for the Classic Adirondack chair. Now that's relaxing!

The first Adirondack chair was constructed with 11 wood pieces which are cut from a single piece of a board. This original Adirondack chair had a straight back and seat, which were set at an angle to sit better on the steep mountainous inclines. Wide armrests are also a characteristic of this chair, which has become the hallmark of it.

Looks similar to the beach chair from a similar post. With the right cushions, these chairs are great for the deck or patio.

This is an outstanding chair, I have to say that Adirondack chairs are becoming popular as outdoor seating at cafes because making it possible to provide individual seating without tables.

I like recycled furniture very much and I have a good collection of recycled furniture. This chair looks nice and comfortable. In a glance, no one can say that it is made of recycled plastic, but it is really a nice example of recycled furniture.

+ Reply to Thread