+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old England Kitchen

Old England Kitchen

This kitchen has all the British savour of afternoon tea, double-decker buses, crimson telephone booths, a love of tradition and a taste for the eccentric: this is a kitchen that evokes all that is typical of the English country style. At the same time elegant and unconventional, refined but comfortably informal, this is a kitchen to make you feel at home: just as cosy for a couple of newlyweds or a family with a bunch of children round the kitchen table. The Old England style has an authentic atmosphere, a flexible layout, cleverly designed with a pleasing composition and choice of materials. What better end to a busy day than to come home to a refined but welcoming kitchen with its unmistakably English style… a pleasant balance between the modern and traditional.
    The cabinets are made from block board, while the doors and drawers are in solid wood; a charming colour scheme: soft tones in glossy English white with luxury detailing like the antiqued brass handles. Another elegant touch is the cooker hob set in an alcove niche, with its stainless steel top and refined gilded detailing, perfectly in harmony with the charming wooden hood that brings back childhood memories of cosy winter afternoons beside the stove with a hot cup of tea and home-made biscuits. A layout created with a mix of spacious cabinets and open shelving where accessories and favourite pieces are attractively displayed... like the dishes in the dresser with the lift-up front, and the myriad of different drawers and cabinets. The cabinets are set off to perfection by the spacious counter tops in small stone tiles or Carrara marble, ready for preparing a favourite home-made recipe.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marchicucine_oldEngland_04.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	1024 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marchicucine_oldEngland_09.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	1025 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marchicucine_oldEngland_10.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	1026 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marchicucine_oldEngland_13.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	1027 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marchicucine_oldEngland_16.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	1028

www.marchicucine.it

The kitchen concept is modular and freestyle.

If I had the time and finances to build that kitchen it would be great. It reminds me of a Spanish villa with the adobe-style walls and worn-in cabinets and tables.

I think that's really charming - I especially like the hutch. I imagine a happy family lives there.

Weighing scale companies the well-known manufacturing of an extensive assortment of various types of weighing scale system.Weighing scale system which also useful range of products is manufactured from high grade and advanced production techniques.

It is also an extremely important tool when when it comes to baking cookies or cakes.

Floor Scales

+ Reply to Thread