+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Col - Letto Bed

Col - Letto Bed

Is it possible to create a bed that is comfortable and cozy as a nest? How would you sleep if wrapped in a visual
    and sound barrier that runs around the mattress? A ring of “soft foam” to relax and escape from daily routine.
    A “collar” for the bed can open right, left, or be completely rolled up or down like the neck of a turtleneck.

www.lago.it

The bed is so nice....love it....very unique..

very nice and cute love it very much

Amazing...I love looking at it....

That's very interesting. Looks almost like a nest rather than a bed.

Really, all the collections are truly unique among me. There have lots of bed's collections for all, who want to buy modern bed for their bedroom. The style and designs of these beds are very charming.

Woo it's amazing! I simply loving it..

The flooring in the picture is also very nice!

This type of beds are really cool. Sadly, I had never got a chance to buy one for me. The best part of this bed is that the surrounding ring is quite flexible and easy to turn as per our convenience. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Entries
    That is really amazing and totally speechless. Really I don't have any word how to express the beauty of this bed as I never saw bed of this kind. If I get a chance to buy like this bed then I will decorate it with some pillows with music, large floor cushions and much more.
    Thanks a lot for the outstanding share!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast