+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rich Home

Rich Home

Richhome Co., Ltd. is a share holding company, experienced in international business for many years. We are not a typical trading company because we were founded by local Chinese experts together with some foreign partners, to sell the products directly at reasonable cost to oversea clients. Our company mainly specializes in furniture made of MDF, solid wood, steel or nonwoven. Most of our items are low price but high quality products, so that our clients use our furniture very often as promotional products. We are used to handle high volume orders with fixed leadtimes from big retail chain stores.

We are based in “the home of furniture” Shunde in Southchina. Shunde is known as the largest furniture manufacturing basis in China and the world.

Our company roots go back to 2002 and our main market was the USA. Now we want to extend our business also to Europe. In order to develop the overseas markets for our products, we continue to work towards our objectives of "client first" and "quality first". After several years' efforts, our company has developed greatly. Since last year, export value has increased from several million dollars to more than 20 million dollars. We know that stable quality is a key to market development and good credit. For years, we have attached great importance to establish our own cooperative factories. Many of our products are tested by SGS or LGA. We have a strict quality guarantee system for all products. On Your demand we use also external partners to do during production and pre-loading inspection. We promise to every client that "quality is first". We would like to establish good business relationships as Your partner.

www.richhome.hk

I have got some problem during open the official website of Rich Home. I am observing all furniture websites of this article so if it is possible then try to start your website again fast.

hi aside from the topic above do you know furniture consignment gallery? don't hesitate to help me if you have an idea about it.

+ Reply to Thread