+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Furniture

Beautiful Furniture

What a beautiful kids room.

Last edited by alina; 03-17-2011 at 05:02 PM.

This room has a theme called Barbie.Everything is looking damn beautiful..The color combination of pink and white is just awesome...

Now, this is a quintessential girl's bedroom. Wow! Just look at all that pink!

A little girl's dream, look so fab!

The furniture looks fabulous.A Barbie bed can be made out of any shoe box, but less durable cardboard will bend out of shape more easily. Make sure to buy fabric thick enough to disguise the patterns on the shoe box.

Quote Originally Posted by alina View Post
    What a beautiful kids room.

Well, This is the wonderful theme. I think this best theme for every girl as she loves to play with barbie doll. Always some sparkle so some different look will furniture have.

this is a perfect room a baby girl and a baby girl who loves barbie. this is awesome.

Beautiful and so cute, want to go back in my childhood and have that bedroom. Absolute fantasy for kids.

Beautiful and so cute, want to go back in my childhood and have that bedroom. Absolute fantasy for kids.
    Last edited by TimNolan123; 06-23-2012 at 10:35 AM.

Yeah really it is very beautiful kids room , the kids would be very much delighted to have such a great room of having such a nice interiors .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast