+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Outdoor Polywood Patio, Pool and Deck Furniture

Outdoor Polywood Patio, Pool and Deck Furniture

Looking for high quality outdoor dining chairs that are durable, yet stylish and comfy too? Our La Casa Cafe Outdoor Dining Furniture is elegant but sturdy with a lifetime guarantee. Available in 6 natural colors: teak, mahogany, black, white, green and sand. Like real solid wood only Polywood is better! Outdoor Dining Sets are super comfy and perfect for relaxing over dinner at the beach, porch, patio, pool, yacht or deck. As heavy as solid teak outdoor garden furniture but these high quality chairs require no maintenance.

Durable polywood recycled plastic lumber combined with premium stainless steel hardware makes our high quality La Casa Cafe Outdoor Dining Chairs the best value available. Optional Sunbrella cushions for extra comfort. Our EverWood is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor park and restaurant - cafe furniture. All our outdoor furniture comes with free shipping and lifetime guarantee.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Long-Island-Chaise-Lounge.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	108

Thanks for sharing this good information about dining furniture.........
    I am searching for a good dining set for my backyard.Your post makes me updated about Patio furniture......
    The link you shared in the post help me to find best patio furniture, which help me in decorating my furniture such that it looks beautiful and graceful.........
    ---------------------------------------------

Polywood is a very good Outdoor Furniture product. The look and the durability is unmatched by any other product we have seen!

One other thing... Polywood comes in a 5 year warranty! With the durability of the product combined with the warranty, you can't go wrong!

Hi,
    I agree with you.Patio furniture is the one that suits more if it is placed outside of the house(means in the backyard)...Also the patio furniture are waterproof,so there is no need to take the tension about the rain...So Faith you can share these advantages of patio with your wife and it is sure that she will not deny your choice..

You can enjoy a great part of your life with the help of poly wood furniture. This furniture is not affected by many other substances like salt water, gasoline and hydrocarbon oils. Polywood outdoor furniture can be easily cleaned with soap and water and is durable enough to withstand power-washing. So, if there is any stain or some oily substance is spilled over the furniture, you can simply wipe off with damp cloth and your furniture will be brand new once again.

Plywood is perhaps the most modern design relic: it is a material made from natural wood and formed by dynamic industrial processes which is able to assume the most organic of shapes by molding, bending, and laminating.

That would look really cool in the sand colors. Although the color in that photo is just as good, too.

+ Reply to Thread