+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vanko Furniture

Vanko Furniture

Foshan Vanko Furniture Factory is located in the largest production base of furniture in China----Longjiang town, Shunde district, Foshan city in Guangdong province. Specializing in making leather sofa and fabric sofa, Vanko has modern factory and advanced equipment as well as a team of excellent managers and technicians. Being made of refined craftsmanship with individualized design conception, its leather sofas are combined with modern and classical. They are attractive not only in size and lines, but also in shapes and the matches of color and application of materials. Leading the furniture fashion, Vanko's products are good expression of harmony. Sticking to the principle of good credit and high quality, Vanko always tries to stand in the place of customers and it has established long-term cooperation relations with many companies. Due to its high quality products and excellent after sales service, Vanko has won high reputation from customers both at home and abroad. Welcome to cooperate with Vanko!

www.vankosofa.com

First to all I want to say that I am not able to read Chines languages so sorry for that thing. Even so, I am very happy to see some beautiful pictures of home furniture.

I have haired lots of news about vanko furniture factory, and I know this furniture factory is very famous for their furniture products in all over the world. I have seen lots of furniture items for this factory.
    used house furniture London with affordable price

Vanko Furniture

Hey Guys well i think that Vanko Furniture is a professional manufacturing company produce good quality of sofas,chairs etc.Vanko Furniture company is situated in Chine and having good Rank of its products.Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread