|home||directory||forums||gallery||shop online||videos||blogs||decor tips||contact us|
Displaying results 1 - 10 of 908 matches (0.03 seconds)
1. [100.00%] Broken joist under the house
have positive reviews on a trusted consumer site, and can provide proof of appropriate licensing, insurance and bonding. All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM . Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/printthread.php?s=bc8aadca545b061d76fa4fa9d4e44ccb&t=5044&pp=10&page=1 - 4.6kb
2. [88.25%] Whitacre's Furniture
in Hudson, IL has been a trusted source for custom handcrafted Amish furniture since 1992. Whitacre's, a family-owned company, is dedicated to continuing the unmatched beauty, workmanship and the earned reputation for satisfying customers
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/printthread.php?s=bc8aadca545b061d76fa4fa9d4e44ccb&t=2639&pp=10&page=1 - 6.0kb
3. [71.63%] Broken joist under the house [Archive] - Furniture and Woodworking Forum an...
I have a floor that has a broken joist under the house. The floor has caved in. How much will it cost to fix? The floor is wood.
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/archive/index.php/t-5044.html?s=bc8aadca545b061d76fa4fa9d4e44ccb - 3.9kb
4. [67.91%] What type of service provider installs window wells? [Archive] - Furniture ...
What type of service provider installs window wells? Would it be landscapers, general contractors or another category?
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/archive/index.php/t-4878.html?s=bc8aadca545b061d76fa4fa9d4e44ccb - 5.5kb
5. [66.19%] Bush Business Furniture [Archive] - Furniture and Woodworking Forum and Blogs
BBF is the commercial furniture division of Bush Industries, Inc., and we are focused on providing commercial‐grade workplace furnishing solutions for small and mid‐sized businesses, with an additional focus on the serious
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/archive/index.php/t-504.html?s=bc8aadca545b061d76fa4fa9d4e44ccb - 6.3kb
6. [62.46%] Whitacre's Furniture [Archive] - Furniture and Woodworking Forum and Blogs
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/archive/index.php/t-2639.html?s=bc8aadca545b061d76fa4fa9d4e44ccb - 6.0kb
7. [59.03%] Harres Home Furnishings [Archive] - Furniture and Woodworking Forum and Blogs
In 1985, Linda and I bought Weilbacher
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/archive/index.php/t-2586.html?s=bc8aadca545b061d76fa4fa9d4e44ccb - 6.2kb
8. [59.03%] What's the cost to convert a wood fireplace to gas? [Archive] - Furniture a...
How much can I expect to pay to have my wood fireplace converted to gas? Our house is about 30 years old. The bottom of the fireplace looks like it
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/archive/index.php/t-4765.html?s=bc8aadca545b061d76fa4fa9d4e44ccb - 5.7kb
9. [50.14%] Repair damaged plaster before painting ceiling [Archive] - Furniture and Wo...
How important is it to repair plaster before repainting? Our ceilings have peeling paint that we
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/archive/index.php/t-4784.html?s=bc8aadca545b061d76fa4fa9d4e44ccb - 5.2kb
10. [39.54%] LoveAntiques - Genuine Antiques From Trusted Dealers | LoveAntiques.com - Di...
Furniture and Woodworking Directory
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/links/antiques-reproductions-7/loveantiques-genuine-antiques-from-trusted-dealers-loveantiquescom-9199/?s=bc8aadca545b061d76fa4fa9d4e44ccb?ltr=L - 46.3kb