View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. World Wildlife Fund Fired Us Today

I'm trying not to feel too wounded. We got a call from World Wildlife Fund WWF today. I've been a contributing member and ardent promoter of their work since I graduated from college and got my first full time job in 1980. After 31 years of enthusiastic support, they called me today to tell me that I'm not allowed to mention their name on my Vermont Woods Studios Furniture website anymore.
    See... we recently launched a Save the Tiger campaign to raise awareness of the fact that all ...
    Categories
    Furniture , Woodworking
  2. Complete plants for saw mills

Quote Originally Posted by primultini View Post
    Special solutions.

Primultini plans and develops special solutions for unusual productive requirements. The plan leaves from the analysis of the expectations of the customer and it is developed holding account of the technical and human resources of the company. The personalized solutions therefore guarantee the highest degree of efficiency and productivity.

Complete log-processing plants.

Primultini machines are predisposed in order to realize integrated
  3. Quality, Environment, Safety

HIGH QUALITY, RECYCLABILITY, AND ENERGY CONSERVATION For years Gruppo Euromobil has been designing and manufacturing with the awareness of the need and the objective of preserving our great "Mother Earth". Over the years we have recognized the importance of sustainable, cross design for the company’s products and production systems. Gruppo Euromobil S.p.A in 1996 bought the European UNI EN ISO 9001 certification. This rule regulates, controls and verifies all corporate processes, internal ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The story of Euromobil

Established in 1972 is a remarkable case history, even in the regional business context of Veneto, which abounds in successful model industries.

This story concerns a company that began from the second half of the 80s with the size and mentality of a small business throughout the cleverness of choices the property, composed by the brothers Antonio, Gaspare, Fiorenzo and Giancarlo has always adopted.

It has profoundly changed to become one of the largest industrial groups ...
    Categories
    Kitchen
  5. Kids Indoor - Outdoor Furniture

Our Indoor-Outdoor Kids Furniture Collection is super durable, maintenance free. These pint-sized Adirondack chairs and picnic tables were rated best in quality for outdoor childrens furniture. Relax and watch the kids enjoying these colorful, high quality poly wood tables and chairs, knowing they are virtually indestructible (with a lifetime guarantee). Our EverWood outdoor furniture Kids Collection brings super durable outdoor furniture that not only looks beautiful but is made to last and give ...
  6. Long Island Adirondack Furniture

The Long Island Adirondack Style Patio Furniture Collection is inspired by classic wood designs with a new twist. This high quality outdoor furniture is made from maintenance free recycled plastic. Get the look and beauty of traditional solid wood Adirondack furniture without the refinishing and upkeep. Polywood recycled plastic lumber combined with premium stainless steel hardware makes our Long Island Adirondack furniture the best choice for your outdoor porch, deck, patio, garden or pool side ...