View RSS Feed

Furniture

1. MecStop

Mec-Inov inc.
    info@mec-inov.com

The “MecStop”: an essential tool for the automation of your equipments

The MecStop achieves fast and accurate measurements for the positioning of your pieces. The stopper is available in several sizes with a displacement ranging from 3 to 28 feet. Its high accuracy (0.004 inches) and speed of movement (up to 130 in. / sec) improve production times. It is composed of a pusher and an effective automate. The system adapts to all types ...
  2. Simply Amish

The Simply Amish story begins in the 1970s, an era when bellbottoms and short shorts could be spotted just about everywhere. Except in good Amish homes where, ironically, the children were finally thanking their parents for not letting them dress like everybody else. Across the nation, a new age of convenience had arrived.

Microwave ovens were becoming commonplace. ...
    Categories
    Furniture , Woodworking
  3. Steven White

I have been building things out of wood all my life. From tree houses and boats as a boy amid the woods of Pennsylvania, I moved on to framing houses during summers in high school and college. A degree in Mechanical Engineering (University of New Mexico, 1978) led to a short career designing wind tunnels at NASA's Ames Research Center in Mountain View, CA.

By 1981 the lure of making things of my own design had me back in the building business, this time ...
    Categories
    Furniture , Woodworking
  4. Restoration Hardware

At Restoration Hardware, you'll explore an exceptionally well merchandised world of high quality textiles, furniture, lighting, bathware, hardware and amusements. These are products of lasting value, classic design and imbued all with a brand that speaks to superb taste and a free spirited individuality.
    In everything we do, our philosophy is simple: We want to surround ourselves with what we love. We want to inspire laughter as well as thought. This is more than ...
  5. Artisan Burlwood Furniture

The Artisan Burlwood Furniture Company is located in the heart of Berkeley, California. It is this proximity to the great northwest that allows us to be a major force in the redwood burl business.
    Categories
    Furniture
  6. Visionnaire Collection

Visionnaire is an Italian furniture design brand which has led the international trends during the last six years. Already distributed in over sixty countries, the brand is considered as a benchmark in the international interior design industry for its innovative, stylish and glamorous collections. You can find the Visionnaire showrooms in the most remarkable locations in the world, from Milan to Hong Kong, from ...
    Tags: sofa, upholstery
    Categories
    Furniture , Living Room
Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast